Format of our Videos
Our videos are in .mp4 format, and will play on PC/Mac computers, tablets, Android devices, and iPad/iPhone.
Downloading of Purchased Videos
Here are some helpful steps for downloading our videos:
1. Open download email and click on the download link.
2. A box should appear, choose ‘Save’ the file.
3. Decide what file location on your PC to download the file to, and save the file.
4. It should take several minutes to download on a high-speed internet connection.
5. Once the file has been downloaded to your PC, go to the location on your computer where you saved the file and then open the file using your media player.
6. The video should play within the player application.
7. There are also download instructions contained within the download email.
Playing Videos on iPad/iPhone
Here are some helpful steps for downloading to an iPad or iPhone:
1. Download the video to your computer, Mac or PC.
2. Make sure the file has completely downloaded before proceeding to sync the video to your iPhone or iPad through iTunes.
3. Open Itunes and click the “movies” selection on the left menu column.
4. Go to the iTunes “File” menu and select “Add to Library” then navigate to the folder your video downloaded into (usually the “downloads” folder). Select the downloaded video and then press “OK” or “open”.
5. The video will import into your iTunes account and then appear in your “movies” folder (this may take a few minutes).
6. Sync your iPhone or iPad to your computer and then click on the icon for your iPhone or iPad in the left menu column.
7. At the top of the iTunes window for your iPhone or iPad, click on the “movies” selection. You should see the downloaded video appear in the iTunes window. Click the checkbox next to the video and then press the “sync” button. The video will be transferred to your iPhone or iPad, this may take a few minutes.
Download/DVD Buyers Guide
When will my Download order be sent?
All download orders are typically shipped within minutes of the time you placed the order. The download email will be sent from our download provider, Payloadz. If you do not see the download email please check your junk/spam folder, it will sometimes end up there. Follow the instructions in the download email to properly download your video and enjoy.
Replacement of Downloads
We will replace downloads that were previously purchased within the last 3 months of the date of purchase due to a hard drive crash or replacing a PC, Mac, or laptop. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the video names that you request to be replaced. There is a $10.00 replacement charge for each replacement video requested. For lost videos that were purchased beyond 3 months of the date of purchase, they are not eligible for replacement. Please be sure to back up your hard drive!
When will my DVD order ship?
All orders are typically shipped within 2-3 business days. If you need additional information, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be in contact with you.
Replacement of DVDs
Due to the ease of home DVD duplication, exchanges or refunds are limited to the replacement of defective DVD’s. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact with you.
What is the length of your videos?
For the most part, our videos are between 20 and 25 minutes in length. To see the run time of a particular video click on the ‘Additional Information’ section of the product page. The run time of that match will appear there.
How Secure is the Website?
This website is protected with SSL (secure socket layer) encryption, the highest standard in Internet security.
How will the charge appear on my credit card?
The charge will appear as either SMG or Stanley Media Group.